Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blessed!

Ever been so filled with the presence of God that you think you could just burst? He has truly given us joy unspeakable! I was having a not-so-great kind of day and was just really discouraged. You know, when you get to feeling down the devil just comes at you harder.

 I was running late this morning (imagine that) and didn't have time to read and pray. Work wasn't any better, and by lunchtime I was so distressed that I HAD to go to my car and read in His word. I was still a bit frazzled for the remainder of my workday. I was feeling so out numbered, so alone in my desire for holiness. I was so discouraged. So while I was cleaning, I was praying (pleading) "God, remember I'm here, where you told me to be. Please don't leave me here! You know the desires of my heart! I want to do more than this!"

 As I left work for the day I called my prayer warrior again....thank God for her! I love that we are usually feeling the same way at the same time. After a lengthy conversation I was feeling much better. I was thankful for God's hand in restoring my heart, but at church tonight, through the message, I found He was speaking to me! He told me not to doubt His calling on my life. He is in my heart and I belong to Him! He assured me that I don't have to feel discouraged! We are not alone in our walk! He hears the cries of our hearts! Preacher even mentioned about wanting to open an orphanage....which is in my heart big time!

I am so thankful that God blessed me to find a church where He is sought after continuously! I will not doubt His hand on me. I wish I could fully express all the ways that He has yet again proven Himself to me! I may be broke, I may be a lunch lady, but I am in HIS will. I am blessed and highly favored, Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment