Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sunny Day Praises

I love sunny days. They warm my soul and fill my heart with praise for the One who created them. Even on the worst days seeing the bright blue sky makes me smile and tell God how great He is. I wonder how heaven could possibly be more beautiful. What a testimony creation holds for it's creator! To be formed from nothing yet to inspire the hearts of artists and poets by it's breathtaking beauty. That, is what God can do! With a word He designed the universe and with a breath His beloved humanity began. And for all He has given us, for all His efforts, the only thing He desires is our love and companionship. To be acknowledged by the crown of His creation. He is worthy of our praise!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! We should be as the sky....A great testimony for our creator. good stuff!

    ReplyDelete